Saturday, November 28, 2009

VICTORY!


Yes, you read that right, unless you haven't read it yet. I'll wait.

...


It really shouldn't take this long to read a little picture.

:P

Yes, I won NaNoWriMo and surpassed 50,000 words early this morning. Happiness and excitment were my guests as I crossed the finish line and they greeted me with bear hugs. I still need to finish the novel itself, but hopefully that won't take much longer. I also need to do the minor edits to remove the typos, but should anyone want to read it, I'll be happy to send it too you so long as I know who you are. ^_^

Oh, I thought I'd mention, my novel made my mom cry. It was late and she was tired, but she still cried. This was a great boost to my self esteem.

Oh, wait, I needs a youtube, no winner post is complete without a youtube.

No comments: