Friday, October 31, 2014

NaNoWriMo Eve (AKA Halloween)

I'm going to be writing a novel in, like, two hours. I'm super pumped, I love NaNoWriMo. It will be difficult this year with my work and school schedule, and my creative writing class might actually get in the way, but I've already pre-ordered my winner shirt because I've never not won.

I don't know what my novel is called, but I do know how it will start and its setting. I have a magic system worked in, and that magic system has led to a social system kinda sorta. I don't have a villain yet, but that will hopefully come with time.

My novel will take place in a magically modern society (so instead of technology they have the magical equivalent). There is a certain type of magican, tentatively called the Warrior Mage, who are seen as lesser mages. Main girls parents are high class, very powerful mages. Main girl wants to be Warrior Mage. Her parents do not want this for their daughter. Stuff probably happens after that. I dunno too much yet.

This will be fun!

No comments: